* Lectures: 1 ECTS. The objective is to present theoretical concepts and techniques for designing and managing storage systems and architectures.
* Practical/Lab sessions: 1 ECTS. The objective is the development of specific instrumental skills, as well as problem-solving skills and application of knowledge.
* Continuous assessment tests (individual work): 1ECTS. The objective is to complete the development of the specific instrumental skills and start the development of the specific attitudinal skills, as well as the transversal skills of problem-solving and application of knowledge.
* Projects (in-group): 2.5 ECTS. The objective is to complete and integrate the development of all the specific skills related to the resolution and implementation of practical cases where the problem statement, the choice of resolution method, the results obtained, and their interpretation are well documented.
* Tutorials: individualized assistance (individual tutorials) or group (collective tutorials) to students by the teacher.
* Final exam: 0.5 ECTS. The objective is the development of specific cognitive and procedural abilities. It especially reflects the use of master classes.