* Theory lectures: 1 ECTS. They are aimed at reaching the specific cognitive competences of the subject as much as analysis and abstraction.
* Practical lectures: 1 ECTS. They are thought to reach the specific practical skills as much as problem resolution and knowledge applicability
* Continuous evaluation: 1,5 ECTS. They will start during the practical sessions but should be completed as homework. They are expected to complete both the cognitive competences and the practical skills including problem resolution and knowledge applicability
* Final practice: 2 ECTS. To be done without the direct assistance of a professor, they are aimed to complete and integrate all the specific competences and skills by solving two practical cases. The statements of these problems, the resolution method, the results obtained and its interpretation shall be well documented.
* Tutoring: TUTORING. Individualized assistance (individual tutoring) or group (collective tutoring) to students by the teacher.
* Final exam: 0,5 ECTS. It strengths and complements the development of both the specific cognitive and procedural capacities.