* THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL CLASSES: 2 ECTS. Concepts and knowledge to be acquired are presented in these sessions. Students are provided with lecture notes and can find basic reference bibliography to facilitate class understanding and posterior personal work. Exercises are solved by students for self-assessment and achievement of necessary skill. During the practical sessions, students are presented with exercises that are discussed and solved.
* INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP WORK: 2.5 ECTS. Students' personal work.
* CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS. 1 ECTS. Knowledge, skills and abilities, gradually acquired, are globally assessed. They serve as self-assessment of progress to adapt learning strategies if necessary.
* TUTORING SESSIONS. Sessions to clarify theoretical or practical issues encountered by students on an individual or in-group basis.
* FINAL EXAM: 0.5 ECTS. Knowledge, skills and abilities acquired over the course of the academic semester are globally assessed.