1) Theoretical lectures: 1.5 ECTS. To achieve the specific cognitive competences of the course (PO a).
2) Practical lectures: 1,5 ECTS. To develop the specific instrumental competences and most of the general competences, such as analysis, abstraction, problem solving and capacity to apply theoretical concepts. Besides, to develop the specific attitudinal competences. During the practical lectures, practical cases are developed incorporating all studied techniques and methods (PO a, c, d, f, g, k) (CESI3, CECRI5, CGB4, CG9, CG7).
3) Guided academic activities (present teacher): 0.1 ECTS. Critical analysis of problems¿ solutions. (PO a, c, d, g) (CESI3, CG7)
4) Guided academic activities (absent teacher): 1.9 ECTS. Exercises, Documentation of practical activities and complementary readings (PO a, c, d, f, g) (CESI3, CECRI5, CGB4, CG9, CG7).
5) Exercises and examination: 1 ECTS. To complete the development of specific cognitive and procedimental capacities (PO a, c) (CESI3).