The teaching methodology includes:
1. Theoretical lectures 1 ECTS (PO a, b, c, e, j)
- Distributed systems concepts
- Basic text books will be also recommended
2. Projects 1.5 ECTS (PO a, b, c, d, e, g, k)
- Several projects are made along the course applying the concepts shown in theoretical lectures. Partial teacher support in computer labs.
- Students have to analyze the requirements and provide a working solution
- The projects are developed in team of 2 students, in order to promote the collaborative work
3. Problem solving with the teacher 1 ECTS (PO a, c, e)
- By solving exercises and case of studies in a participatory way.
4. Student work 2 ECTS. (PO a, c, e, g, k)
- Self-study to understand the theoretical concepts
- Homework for solving proposed exercises
- Students must to understand and present in public the main aspects obtained in the analysis of a basic paper written in English.
5. Exams 0.5 ECTS (PO a, c, e, g)
- Midterm and final exam