(Competences related with the ABET program are displayed in parentheses)
Transverse Skills / General:
- Troubleshooting. (PO a g)
- Teamwork. (PO d)
- Leadership. (PO d)
- Autonomous learning. (PO d)
- Oral and written expression. (PO g)
- Learn to gather and interpret relevant data to inform judgments that include reflection on important issues of social, scientific or ethical
- To transmit information, ideas, problems and legal solutions to both specialist and non-specialist
- Be able to perform activities of negotiation and conciliation
- Being able to work together
- Knowing how to apply management skills such as leadership, teamwork and motivation of people.
- Analyze and assess, from the information available, the situation and probable development of a project.
- Integrate and perform tasks in any functional area of a business or organization.
- Learn to manage, administer and manage a project using professional judgment
- Cognitive (To know) (PO b c d e f)
1. Knowledge of the importance of information systems in the development of software projects.
2. Knowledge of methodologies for the implementation and set up of information systems.
3. Knowledge of business management applications and Monitoring and control of software projects.
4. Knowledge about the presentation of a Proposal Letter to Offer Services.
- Procedimental/Instrumental (to know how to do) (PO d e f g)
1. Design solutions of information systems based on the existing technologies.
2. Plan and manage the development of one of those solutions.
3. Distinguish and assess the solutions found in the market.
- Attitudinal (To be) (PO d e f g k)
1. Capacity to generate new ideas (creativity).
2. Concern for quality.
3. Success motivation.
4. Interest for researching and seeking solutions to new problems.
Soft-skills: Communication, Team work.
Basic Skills title .
- That students can apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and have competences typically demonstrated through devising and sustaining arguments and solving problems within their field of study .
General Powers of the title.
- Use tools, general purpose , collaborative and optimization work for the effective planning and implementation of projects.
- Efficiently use ICT media to write technical reports and project reports and papers on Computing and quality presentations .
Specific Skills title .
- Ability to design , develop, select and evaluate applications and systems, ensuring their reliability , safety and quality , according to ethical principles and legislation and regulations.
- Ability to plan, design , deploy and manage projects , services and systems at all levels , leading its implementation and continuous improvement and assessing their economic and social impact.
- Ability to understand the importance of negotiation, effective work habits , leadership and communication skills in all software development environments .
- Ability to analyze , design, build and maintain applications in a robust, secure and efficient paradigm and selecting the most appropriate programming languages ¿¿.
- Knowledge and application of the principles , methodologies and life cycles of software engineering .
CG2. To be able to generate new ideas (creativity), anticipate new situations and adapt to team working, being also able to work in an autonomous way.
Specific competences of Information Systems area.
CESI1. Ability to integrate CIT solutions and business processes in order to satisfy the information requirements of the client, allowing them to achieve their objetives in an effective and efficient way, giving them competitive advantages.
CESI2. Ability to determine the requirements of an CIT system of an organization, considering security aspects and fullfilling the rules and laws in force.
CESI4. Ability to understand and to apply the principles and practices in a software development methodology.