* Lectures: 1 ECTS. They aim to achieve the specific cognitive competences of the subject, as well as the transversal competences of analysis and abstraction.
* Practical classes: 1 ECTS. They aim to initiate the development of the specific instrumental competences, as well as the transversal competences problem solving and application of knowledge.
* Continuous evaluation exercises: 2 ECTS. Initiated during the practical classes and completed outside of them, they aim to complete the development of the specific instrumental competences and to initiate the development of the specific attitudinal competences, as well as the transversal competences problem solving and application of knowledge.
* Practical work: 1.5 ECTS. Developed without the presence of the teacher, they aim to complete and integrate the development of all the specific and transversal competences, in the resolution of two practical cases where the approach to the problem, the choice of the method of resolution, the results obtained and their interpretation are well documented.
* tutoring: TUTORIALS. Individualized assistance (individual tutorials) or in group (collective tutorials) to the students by the professor.
* Final exam: 0.5 ECTS. It aims to influence and complement the development of specific cognitive and procedural skills. It reflects especially the use of the master classes.