CECRI1 (1 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: LAB CASE
CECRI6 (Algorithms) (1.5 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: TESTING, LAB CASE, GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL WORK
CECRI7 (TYPES AND DATA STRUCTURES) (2.5 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: TESTING, LAB CASE, GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL WORK
CGB4 (0.50 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: TESTING, LAB CASE
GGB5 (0.50 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: LAB CASE
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize (PO e).
- Capacity to organize and plan the work (PO d).
- Resolution of problems (PO e).
- Working as a team (PO d).
- Capacity to put in practice theory knowledge (PO e).
2. Specific Competences.
a. Cognitive (to know).
- General knowledge about algorithms (PO a).
- Understanding of basic data structures (PO k).
- Familiarity with advanced data structures (PO k).
b. Procedural/instrumental (to be able to do).
- To be able to design and analyze the algorithms complexity (PO a).
- To be able to understand and use different data structures (PO k).
- To be able to implement program solutions to specific problems using these tools (PO e).
c. Attitude (Being)
- Ability to solve problems through algorithms (PO e).
- Ability to clarify, simplify and efficiency of solving problems (PO e and k).
- Ability to question and conclude various solutions to any problem (PO e and k).
The learning outcomes are:
- Resolution by students of problems that must prove they have the ability to combine theory and practice. (PO a, e, k)
- Implementation and design of a data structures and their algorithms to develop a lab case (PO a, d, e, k)