¿ Theoretical lectures: 1.5 ECTS (PO a)
- Purpose: to achieve the specific cognitive competencies of the course.
- Implementation: lectures in which theoretical concepts on ubiquitous computing are exposed.
¿ Practical lectures: 1.0 ECTS (PO a, c, e, k)
- Purpose: to achieve the specific instrumental competences and develop attitudinal competences.
- Implementation: labs in which technical issues related to the development of ubiquitous computing applications are exposed.
¿ Practical case: 2.0 ECTS (PO a, c, d, e, k)
- Purpose: to develop both instrumental and attitudinal competencies.
- Implementation: designing and implementing a practical case within a work group.
¿ Critical analysis of research papers: 1.0 ECTS (e, d, f, g)
- Purpose: to deepen the knowledge of specific topics of the course.
- Implementation: Students solve programming exercises of ubiquitous computing applications.
¿ Final examination: 0.5 ECTS (PO a, c)
- Purpose: to complete the development of specific cognitive and procedural capabilities.