KNOWLEDGE (PO a - RA1.1):
- Solving linear differential equations and interpret results.
- Understand the concept of stability.
- Know how to plot slope fields.
- Know how to calculate Laplace transforms and how to use them to solve differential equations.
- Know how to solve systems of linear differential equations of first order.
- Understand the concept of Fourier series and using them to solve differential equations.
- Know how to use numerical methods to compute approximate solutions of first order non-linear systems of differential equations.
SPECIFIC ABILITIES (PO a - RA1.1):
- Increase the level of abstraction.
- To be able to solve practical problems using differential equations.
GENERAL ABILITIES (PO a - RA1.1):
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing correctly using signs and the language of mathematics.
- Ability to model a real situation described in words by differential equations.
- Ability to interpret the mathematical solution of a problem, their reliability and limitations.