1. Theoretical knowledge on the development of multimedia systems (PO a) (CECRI1, CEIC1)
2. Capacity to define usability and utility requirements, designing multimedia presentations and systems for everyone according to a set of specifications (PO a, e) (CECRI1)
3. Capacity to design, implement and evaluate multimedia presentations and systems, applying both usability and accessibility guidelines as well as respecting standards and laws (PO a, c, e) (CECRI1)
4. Capacity to problem-solving and decision-making with initiative, autonomy, and creativity (PO c) (CECRI1, CEIC1)
5. Teamwork, taking different roles and proving its leadership (PO d) (CECRI1)
6. Capacity to communicate knowledge, skills, and capabilities (PO g) (CECRI1, CEIC1)
* ABET Program Outcomes
a. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
c. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
d. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
e. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
g. An ability to communicate effectively.
* ACREDITA+ Competences
CECRI1. Ability to design, develop, select, and evaluate computer-based systems and applications, guaranteeing their reliability, security and quality within existing ethical, legislative and normative constraints.
CEIC1. Ability to design and build digital system, including computers, computer-based systems, and communication systems.