Transverse Skills / General:
- Troubleshooting. (PO g)
- Teamwork. (PO D)
- Leadership. (PO D)
- Autonomous learning. (PO D)
- Oral and written expression. (POG)
- Cognitive (Knowledge): (PO d i k)
1. Knowledge of theory on teamwork and leadership.
2. Knowledge of the main tools to support collaborative work and knowledge management in organizations.
3. Knowledge of business management applications and its application in corporate environments.
4. Understand the existing business models and how to adjust them packaged information systems
- Procedural / Instrumental (Expertise) (PO k)
1. Using knowledge management tools.
2. Use management tools and organization of meetings.
3. Use collaborative editing environments and programming.
4. Knowing and using the latest developments related to social software and Web 2.0.
5. Apply the theories relating to teamwork and leadership, using support tools to collaborative work and knowledge management in organizations.
- Attitudes: (PO d e g i)
1. Ability to generate new ideas (creativity).
2. Interest in finding solutions to problems.
3. Faculty of innovation.
4. Apply methodologies for implementation and parametrization of packaged information systems.
5. Analyze, design and implement information systems solutions based on existing technologies to market, plan and manage their development.
6. Distinguish and evaluate the solutions on the market from the functional point of view, economic, usability, accessibility and relevance to the current legislation.
7. Using tools of knowledge management in corporations and management and organization of meetings.