1. Theoretical knowledge on the development of interactive systems (PO a) (CECC1, CECC6)
2. Capacity to define usability and utility requirements, designing interactive system for everyone according to a set of specifications (PO a, e) (CECC6)
3. Capacity to design, implement and evaluate interactive systems, applying both usability and accessibility guidelines as well as respecting standards and laws (PO a, c, e) (CECC1, CECC6)
4. Teamwork, taking different roles and proving its leadership (PO d) (CECC6)
5. Capacity to integrate both Information and Communications technologies as well as business processes based on interactive systems in order to satisfy user needs (PO a, e) (CECC1, CECC6)
6. Capacity to communicate knowledge, skills, and capabilities (PO g) (CECC6)
* ABET Program Outcomes
a. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
c. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
d. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
e. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
g. An ability to communicate effectively.
* ACREDITA+ Competences
CECC1. Ability to acquire knowledge on computational models and principles as well as to apply such knowledge to understand, evaluate, model, and develop new theories, applications and devices related to information systems.
CECC6. Ability to design and evaluate interactive systems and their usage to solve human-computer interaction design problems