CECRI1 (1 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: PRACTICE LABORATORY, WORK TEAM (CASE)
CECRI6 (Algorithms) (1.5 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: TESTING, LABORATORY PRACTICE, GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL WORK
CECRI7 (TYPES AND DATA STRUCTURES) (2.5 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: TESTING, LABORATORY PRACTICE, GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL WORK
CGB4 (0.50 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: PRACTICE LABORATORY TEAM WORK
CGB% (0.50 ECTS) Evidence Assessment: LABORATORY PRACTICE, GROUP WORK
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize (PO e).
- Capacity to organize and plan the work (PO d).
- Resolution of problems (PO e).
- Working as a team (PO d).
- Capacity to put in practice theory knowledge (PO e).
2. Specific Competences.
a. Cognitive (to know).
- General knowledge about algorithms (PO a).
- Understanding of basic data structures (PO k).
- Familiarity with advanced data structures (PO k).
b. Procedural/instrumental (to be able to do).
- To be able to design and analyze the algorithms complexity (PO a).
- To be able to understand and use different data structures (PO k).
- To be able to implement program solutions to specific problems using these tools (PO e).
c. Attitude (Being)
- Ability to solve problems through algorithms (PO e).
- Ability to clarify, simplify and efficiency of solving problems (PO e and k).
- Ability to question and conclude various solutions to any problem (PO e and k).
The learning outcomes are:
¿ Resolution by students of problems that must prove they have the ability to combine theory and practice. (PO a, e, k)
Case Study on design and implementation of data structures. (PO a, d, e, k)