* Lectures: 1 ECTS. Oriented, among others, towards the competences related to the fundamentals, paradigms and techniques useful to build and evaluate intelligent systems based on Machine Learning.
* Practical/Lab sessions: 1 ECTS. Oriented towars the specific instrumental competences and competences about problem solving and application of acquired knowledge.
* Continuous assessment tests (individual work): 1,5 ECTS. Oriented towards the competences related to the fundamentals, paradigms and techniques useful to build and evaluate intelligent systems based on Machine Learning.
* Practical works (team work): 2 ECTS. Oriented to develop and integrate the specific competences related to the resolution and implementation of practical cases, generating a report including the problem definition, the technique applied, the obtained results and their interpretation.
* Tutorials: Individualized or collective tutorials with the teacher.
* Final exam: 0,5 ECTS. Its objective is to influence and complement the development of specific cognitive abilities, especially the analysis, design, representation and formalization of knowledge and the application of techniques for solving problems.