The subject will be divided into two parts: a master one, more focused on the presentation and explanation of the content, and a practical one, more focused on the practical application of acquired notions.
THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL CLASSES [24 hours with 100% classroom instruction, 0.96 ECTS]
TUTORING SESSIONS [2 hours of tutoring with 100% on-site attendance, 0.08 ECTS]
STUDENT INDIVIDUAL WORK OR GROUP WORK [49 hours with 0 % on-site, 1.96 ECTS]
1. Techniques for generating, prioritizing and organizing ideas.
2. Rules for construction of correct text, with an appropriate and precise vocabulary. Drafting an academic-scientific paper.
3. Exercises with pronunciation, intonation and other aspects related to oratory and non-verbal communication.
4. Individual and group presentations.
5. Interviews and improvisation from a given situation.
1. Choose a topic and organize ideas adequately.
2. Write logically ordered sentences with an appropriate length. Build vocabulary. Be familiar with standard language.
3. Ability to write coherent texts and to divide a text into paragraphs correctly.
4. Use correct intonation and take advantage of expressive possibilities to present a theme fluidly.
5. Acquire fluency in unplanned situations. Reach a certain degree of ease in public speaking.
1. Brainstorming. Conceptual Mapping. Outlines.
2. Error correction exercises. Dictionary exercises.
3. Analysis and commentary of different types of texts
4. Pronunciation exercises. Exercises and activities with intonation.
5. Mock group or individual presentations, as well as simple role-playing. Constructive criticism from classmates and teacher correction.
The teacher will set a personalized virtual attention schedule.