* Theory sessions: 1 ECTS. Sessions used to introduce the key concepts. Students will receive class notes and references to pursue independent work.
* Exercise sessions: 1 ECTS. Guided work sessions devoted mainly to solve Logic exercises related to the theoretical contents.
* Independent practical work: 2,5 ECTS. Independent work to be carried out either individually or in small groups focused on thematic sets of exercises provided by the professors.
* Continuous assessment tests: 1 ECTS. There are two midterms that evaluate progress during the term.
* Office hours: time outside of class scheduled by professors to meet with students either individually or in groups.
* Final exam: 0,5 ECTS. Global evaluation of the knowledge and skills developed over the term.