The goal of this course is to allow the student to complete its formation with a period of external internship in a company. External internships reinforce students¿ formation and provide them a complementary laboral formation with singular value for their professional career.
- To know corporative work methods as well as the major tools used to support the work of an electrical engineer in a company.
- Ability to apply the knowledge acquired during undergraduate studies for solving engineering problems in companies.
- To provide solutions to a problem that are reasonable within the scope of the company, respectful with the current normative and responsible from the legal and environmental point of view.
- Capacity to make cooperative work, taking the roles required by the project leader and being a responsible member of a work team, but at the same time having initiative.
- To effectively communicate the knowledge related to ICT in the company.
- To acquire organization and planning skills.
- Training in decision-making and work under pressure.
- To apply the knowledge and competences acquired during the program to the real-world context of companies.
- To learn professional and corporative work methods.
- To know and to integrate in a professional work team, making tasks efficiently, coordinated, and adjusted to the required needs.
- To effectively communicate using a professional terminology.
- To learn about the job market situation in the specialization field and in the local environment.