1. Introduction to telecommunication Systems: classification, Basic Concepts of networks, Systems and services, regulation.
2. Basic concepts of telecommunication systems: traffic; routing; basic telephone network; flow control and congestion; multiple access.
3. Fixed communication systems: access through wireline, optical fibre and wireless; SDH; (D)WDM, WiFi , femtocells, WMAN
4. Terrestrial Mobile Communications systems: classification; TETRA; GSM; GPRS-EDGE.
5. Satellite communication systems: orbital concepts; fixed services, VSAT and mobile services; navigation.
6. BigData en Comunicaciones