The teaching methodology will include:
(1) Theoretical lectures, which will include the main knowledge that students must acquire. Discussions and resolution of doubts about the concepts acquired by the student in the self-learning process. To facilitate its development students will have basic reference texts, enabling them to delve into the various topics covered by the course (PO: i, j).
(2) Laboratory classes, where students will cooperate in working groups of two or more persons to engage in practices designed to apply, consolidate and deepen into the various theoretical knowledge thought during lecture sessions (PO: a, d, j).
(3) Resolution of exercises by the student that will serve to assess their knowledge and acquire the necessary competences.
(4) Classes of practical exercises, to address a joint correction of the proposed exercises, which should serve to consolidate knowledge and develop the ability to analyze and communicate the relevant information to solve problems.
(5) Project-oriented activity, where the student will accomplish the development of a functional video streaming service. This activity will be carried out during the course, which includes practical classes to develop the work and monitor the progress done (together, items 3, 4, and 5 correspond to the PO: a, e, i).