Knowledge and management of the basic concepts and techniques in digital television, emphasizing those employed in modern video coding and broadcasting systems.
- Knowledge of mathematics and physics related to digital television systems. (PO a)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals and standards in video coding. (PO a, c, k)
- Knowledge of the MPEG standards at system level as well as their development and evolution. (PO c, i, j)
- Knowledge of the essential subsystems in TV distribution and broadcasting. (PO k, j)
- Ability of effective communication of information, in speech and in writing. (PO g)