The subject is structured throughout two in-person classes¿ types, theoretical and practical. In theoretical classes, each theme will be explained, taking into account, specially, those questions considered more relevant or those which, due to their complexity, deserve a special consideration. To get a better efficiency of these hours, the student should read before every theme and to reflect about his previous knowledge. At the end of each theme, some time will be used to review some contains or to solve doubts.
Due to the characteristics of the subject, a practical focus will be present in almost every session. However, some sessions will be totally practical and they will consist, mainly, in text comments and analysis exercises; on the other hand, the students will have to prepare and individual or in group work presentation of some of the aspects and to write a text about the speech for the teacher to read and to correct it.
Besides the in-person sessions, the student should make other individual activities out of the room, that will be signed in the subject chronogram and that will be focused on the next aspects:
- Theoretical study. To study the contains related to the theoretical classes: to study the themes, to work on the library, recommended texts, etc.
- Practical study. To make some exercise, to consult bibliography, etc.
- Practical works. To prepare individual or in-group work and to present it in class and to give it to the teacher.
- To read the bibliography.
- To prepare the final written exam.
- In class work: 60 hours
- Individual work: 90 hours.
- Total work: 150 hours (6 ECTS)