The subject is divided into two types of lessons: theoretical and practical, although a practical focus will be present in almost every session. In the theoretical classes, online, each theme will be explained, considering, specially, those relevant aspects or those which, due to its difficulty, are in need of a slower attention. The practical lessons, in-person, will consist, overall, in texts analysis and exercises. Also, the students will prepare, in a group, an oral presentation of some of the studied themes and they will write a text about those presentations.
Besides the online and in-person sessions, the student should make other individual activities out of the room, that will be signed in the subject chronogram and that will be focused on the next aspects:
- Theoretical study. To study the contains related to the theoretical classes: to study the themes, to work on the library, recommended texts, etc.
- Practical study. To make some exercise, to consult bibliography, etc.
- Practical works. To prepare individual or in-group work and to present it in class and to give it to the teacher.
- To read the bibliography.
- To prepare the final written exam.
- In class work (online/in-person): 60 hours
- Individual work: 90 hours.
- Total work: 150 hours (6 ECTS)
TUTORIALS There will be two hours of virtual tutorials every week.