IN - CLASS ACTIVITIES
The subject is divided into two types of face to face lessons: theoretical and practical.
In the theoretical classes, each theme will be explained, taking into account, specially, those aspects considered more relevant or those which, due to its difficulty, are in need of a slower attention. To get a better result of these classes, the student should read before every theme and to reflect about his previous knowledge. At the end of every theme, a part of the class will be dedicated to review the contents and to solve doubts.
Because of the characteristics of the subject, a practical focus will be present in almost every session. However, some sessions will be totally practical and they will consist, overall, in texts analysis and exercises. Also, the students will prepare, in a group, an oral presentation of some of the studied themes and they will write a text about those presentations, which will be given to the teacher for its revision.
As well as face to face sessions, the students should do other activities out of the room in an individual way. These activities will be marked in the chronogram and they will focus on the next aspects:
- Theoretical study. The study of the contents related to the theoretical classes: to study themes; work in the library; recommended reads.
- Practical study: the realization of the proposed exercises, to consult bibliography.
- Practical works: to prepare individual activities in a group and to present them in class and, later, to give them to the teacher.
- To read the proposed reads.
- To prepare the final writing exam.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE WORK
- In - Class work: 60 hours.
- Individual work: 90 hours.
- Total work: 150 hours (6 ECTS)
There will be two hours of tutorials every week.