1. Economic Journalism in Spain: Evolution (1958-2019).
2. The role that Central Banks play in the world.
3. Economic Journalism in The Press: newspapers, magazines and agencies.
4. Economic Journalism on radio and television.
5. How The Stock Exchange is reported: main financial squares in the world.
6. The Spanish financial system: banks, boxes, credit unions and financial institutions of credit. Wholesale Banking and retail banking.
7. How the mortgage and consumer credit is reported.
8. How The energy sector is reported: main Spanish companies.
9. How The automotive sector is reported: Major Spanish companies.
10. Reporting on GDP, per capita income, inflation, unemployment, etc.
11. Risk rating Agencies
12. How funds and pension plans and investment funds are reported.