The course has 6 credits, of which three correspond to the theoretical content and the other three to the practical, balanced combination of basic theoretical knowledge with the exhibition capacity in all genres, formats and print, audiovisual and digital media. Activities will be based, as in the study and comparative analysis of some of the media in specific cases and on specific issues.
The work may be individual or group, whether written or oral, according to the methodology of the course.
To do this, we will follow a working method based on:
1) Lectures, which will explain the basis of reference to apply to information
2) Practical classes with the review and analysis of articles, documents, films, film clips, videos, interviews, etc. illustrating the work to be carried out by the students
3) Tests on current international agenda, in order to track the latest developments
4) Writing articles, reports, reviews, interviews and more. as well as attending press conferences, lectures, debates, etc.
5) Specific tutorials working in groups to prepare and conduct deliberations;
6) Digital Forum, Aula Global primarily, to exchange information and views on matters topical interest.
On the other hand, some classes will be borne by journalists who ply their trade in different areas of the world and institutions as well as experts and representatives or spokespersons qualified international organizations.
Since the subject has a face character, class attendance is considered mandatory, absences must be justified lasting to implement individual work plans. May establish control mechanisms assists.