1. Culture and education. A historical-cultural approach to child development in cultural contexts: basic principles.
2. The development of psychological functions. Cognitive processes (attention, perception, memory, intelligence, language and representation)
3. The development of psychological functions. Directive processes (motivation, emotion and moral)
4. Child's development in communication: cultural-related stages and processes.
5. The ecology of mediations for communicating: "classical" literacies (language, reading&writing, image, music and arts)
6. The ecology of mediations for communicating: actual and emergent literacies (i.e., computers, multimedia, internet)
7. The analysis of cultural diet and its impact on child¿s development and education. Media contents compared to everyday culture
8. Programming media from developmental principles: the state of the art in research
9. The case of television. Classical research-based infantile series and programs
9. New media. Internet and its contents as developmental and educational challenges
10. Programming from and for development: content proposals for childhood