- Knowing, from and strategic standpoint, the business conditions of tourism industries.
- Understanding the nature of strategic decisions.
- Evaluating strategical choices in a critical and well-reasoned manner, according to criteria oriented towards value creation.
- Using at ease and understanding the major sources of business information, specially the tourism ones
- Analyzing complex business problems both rigorously and critically, thus reaching personal and well-reasoned conclusions.
- Communicate ideas in structured and appealing speeches and texts.
- Developing creative attitudes towards problem-solving.
- Developing and ethical and socially responsible attitude towards business.