- Know the importance of space and territory for a global understanding of tourism.
- Know the main tourist flows on a global scale.
- Know the tourist regions of the world and the diversity of tourist spaces
- Know the new modalities of tourism.
- Understand the consequences and impacts of tourism on the territory
- Locate and manage geographic information as an instrument of tourism analysis.
- Ability to interrelate geographic processes and tourism at different scales.
- Ability to link the events and processes at different geographical scales.
- Understanding spatial relationships
- A globalizing attitude which allows to link events of various kinds, and to understand the multiple causes of social realities.
- An honest attitude and scientific management that enables the interpretation and production of information accurately and objectively.
- A participatory approach, which allows, through direct contact with the area to observe, recognize and interpret them directly in the events and processes.
- A critical, committed and responsible, allowing awareness of the risks and consequences of certain actions on the territory, promoting social justice and practices or strategies for sustainable development.