The two subjects of territorial tourism planning and provide students with the knowledge necessary to understand and design different planning instruments that organize the future of space and tourist activities
- Know the sources of information for the analysis of spaces and tourist activities.
- Know, objectives, strategies and public planning instruments and the opportunities arising for the private sector.
- Know the basic paradigms which articulate the future of activities and tourist areas.
- Know the different instruments of planning activities and tourist destinations.
- Know the methodologies and tools needed for drafting tourism plans.
- Manage specific tools for the development and design of tourism projects linked to the territory.
- Design in practice plans for the territories and tourist destinations.
- Identify problems and potential of tourist areas, diagnostics and drafting strategies for the territories and tourist destinations.
- Ability to summarize in a compressible to capture and apply a tourist plan document.
- Ability to work together for the development of a territorial and tourism plan.
- A global attitude for relating events of various kinds, as well as understanding the multiple causes of social realities.
- An honest and scientific attitude that enables the management, interpretation and production of information accurately and objectively.
- A participatory approach that allows, through direct contact with the territory observe, recognize and interpret them directly in the events and processes.
- A critical, committed and responsible attitude, permitting awareness of the risks and consequences of certain actions on the territory, promote social justice, promote practices and strategies for sustainable development.