This course aims to introduce students in programming and management of routes and tourist routes from an operational approach. To achieve this objective, the student must acquire certain knowledge, skills and attitudes.
As regards knowledge, at the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Know and understand the concept of the routes and the routes and their modalities.
- Know and apply the policies of tourist transport.
- Know and understand the basics of planning itineraries and routes.
In terms of specific skills, at the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Design in practice and sightseeing itineraries using an operational approach.
- Use the tools of qualitative methods to solve the issues associated with planning itineraries and routes.
- Identify potential sources of generation problems or proposed route itinerary.
In terms of general abilities or skills during the course work:
- The ability to make decisions.
- The ability to adapt to new situations.
- The ability to react appropriately to unexpected changes.