This course aims to introduce students to the principles of management and leadership of companies dedicated to leisure. To achieve this objective, the student must acquire certain knowledge, skills and attitudes.
As regards knowledge, at the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Meet the new models of companies dedicated to leisure.
- To know the internal organization and operation of entertainment companies.
- To know and develop product offerings and leisure services.
- Know and understand the processes involved in the development of leisure.
- Identify and evaluate the service provided to the client.
- Know the terminology and correct use of information technology and communications (ICT) management activities of companies dedicated to leisure.
In terms of specific skills, at the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Design in practice a flexible organizational configuration that suits the proposals offered in entertainment companies.
- Design and develop proposals for products, services and leisure activities.
- Design in practice operating processes and protocols to be followed in the development of leisure.
- Find, collect and manage information sources to identify leisure interest to society.
- Manage information sources to analyze the decisions arising from the business plan.
- Use the tools of quantitative and qualitative methods to solve the decisions arising from the business plan.
- Analyze and interpret the results of the various alternatives proposed business plan.
- Make decisions about your business plan.
In terms of general abilities or skills during the course work:
- The ability to make decisions.
- The ability to work together.
- The ability to work with new tools and information and communication technologies (ICTs).
- The ability to adapt to new situations.
As for student attitudes after completing the course should have:
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A collaborative approach that allows other agents to obtain information and knowledge to make decisions.
- Have a commitment to ethical business.
- Find solutions to unforeseen situations.