This course is an introduction of catering business.
Knowledge: At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Know the types of catering company.
- Know the internal organization of the catering business.
- Know and understand the purchasing management.
- Know and apply models of inventory management in the field of food and beverages.
- Understand and correctly apply the technologies of information and communication technology (TIC) in the management of procurement and inventory management.
Specific skills: At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Design in practice, the organizational structure of the catering business.
- Select the most suitable suppliers for the supply of food and beverages.
- Plan and control tasks in production processes.
- Design in practice protocols for the operation of different processes.
- Use the tools of quantitative and qualitative methods to resolve issues associated with the supply of food and beverages.
General abilities: This course will work:
- The ability to make decisions.
- The ability to work with tools and new information and communication technologies (TICs)