This course aims to introduce students to the tourist event management. To achieve this goal students must acquire a range of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
As regards knowledge, at the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Know and understand the nature and concept of the tourist events.
- Understand and develop tourism event planning.
- Know and understand the decisions of outsourcing certain activities.
- Know and control of the event tourism.
- Understand and correctly apply information technology and communications (TIC).
As for specific skills, at the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Design in practice a tourist event.
- Using the tools of quantitative and qualitative methods to resolve the issues associated with the planning of activities and tasks to develop before, during and after the event tourism.
- Manage tasks and activities to develop before, during and after the conclusion of the tourism event.
- Identify sources of generation problems during the celebration of the tourism event.
In terms of general abilities, the course will work:
- The ability to make decisions.
- The ability of leadership, conviction, motivation and influence on others.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work with tools and new information and communication technologies (ICTs).
- The ability to adapt to new situations.
In terms of attitudes, the student after completing the course should have:
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- An open mind, accepting the views of other colleagues.
- A critical attitude to justify the decisions carried out.
- An enthusiastic attitude to solving problems.