The student will acquire/put into practice:
- Ability to apply the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired throughout the courses in a real context.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, time and information management, organisation and planning.
- Skills related to initiative and creativity, adaptation to new situations, negotiation skills, setting priorities, networking and teamwork and autonomy to work without supervision.
- Knowledge and skills to assume, propose and develop certain aspects of applied sociological research.
- Actual knowledge of the functioning of organizations and learning of behaviour models in professional environments