Management remuneration and labor costs is one of the main functions to be performed by all professional Human Resources or Personnel Administration and are many questions that raises this task in practice. Therefore, throughout the course, we will address all matters directly related to personnel costs: the complex definition of the notion of salary and concrete structure, fiscal impact and on Social Security different salary items and fringe , the different routes of salary adjustment, salary protection mechanisms, the costs of termination of the employment contract, contributions to Social Security, withholding personal income tax, the delegate payment of benefits, etc.
The focus of this course is eminently practical, so that the student who curse will acquire the following skills:
- Learn to calculate payroll
- Learn to calculate severance payments (including compensation for termination of contract, extra payments settlement, settlement of vacation, etc).
- Learn to calculate the contribution of the employer and employee social security.
- Learn to calculate income tax withholdings
- Learn to use payroll programs