1. Understand in some depth the legal framework of labour relations in Spain, in its procedural aspect, based on previous knowledge of substantive law.
2. Select, analyse and interpret the applicable regulations, as well as the case law and judicial doctrine applicable to factual assumptions relating to labour and collective relations, in order to resolve different problems in these areas.
3. Be able to work in multidisciplinary and/or international teams, as well as to organise and plan the work, making the right decisions based on the information available, gathering and interpreting relevant data in order to make judgements and critical thinking within the area of study.
4. Being able to correctly expose and write a topic or compose a discourse following a logical order, providing accurate information and in accordance with the established grammatical and lexical rules.
5. Understand simple and complex legal problems linked to labour relations and employment, and offer solutions from the different points of view of the different subjects involved.
6. Draft procedural and pre-procedural documents with precision and clarity in which well-founded solutions to specific problems are set out, in accordance with the procedural modality in question.
7. Advise the different agents involved in legal-labour relations in order to prevent and solve potential or current conflicts.
8. Learn to implement the gender perspective, as well as the optimisation of fundamental rights and human rights, directly or indirectly linked to work, transversally in the processes of human resources management and the application of Social Law.