Unit 1. Working time (I)
1. The ordinary working day: order of work time, work day, duration and distribution.
2. Modalities of application of the working day: night work and shift work.
3. Special working days: concept, extension of the working day, limitations of the working day, reduction of the working day.
Unit 2. Working time (II)
3. Right to disconnect.
3. Resting time: during the day, rest between days, weekly rest and annual vacations.
5. The part-time contract.
Unit 3. Substantial changes in working conditions
2. Justifying causes.
3. Individual and collective changes.
4. Modification procedures.
5. Ways of reaction against the modifying decisions.
Unit 4. The interruption of the employment contract
1. Interruptions in the employment relationship: conceptual delimitation.
2. Non-periodic interruptions due to causes related to the worker: Licenses or paid leave.
3. Non-periodic interruptions due to causes related to the company: The impossibility of providing and the cessation of activities due to occupational risks.
Unit 5. Vicissitudes of the employment relationship
1. The suspension of the contract
1.1. Causes of suspension: by agreement between the parties, by circumstances that affect the worker, by circumstances that affect the company, by the existence of a labor dispute.
2.3. For caring for children and relatives.
Unit 6. Transfer of undertaking
1. The change of ownership of the company: object of the transfer of company.
2. Transmission procedure.
3. Duty of information.
4. Effects of transfer of undertaking
5. Responsibilities in matters of transfer of undertaking
Unit 7. Termination of employment contract (I)
1. Concept and typology of the causes of termination of the employment contract
2. Termination at the company's discretion: dismissal.
3. Disciplinary dismissal.
3.1. The causality of disciplinary dismissal.
3.2. The formalities of the act of dismissal.
3.3. The qualification and effects of the disciplinary dismissal.
3.4. Dismissal and unemployment benefit.
Unit 8. Termination of employment contract (II)
1. Objective causes dismissal: concept and causes
2. Formal requirements in the objective dismissal
3. Challenge, qualification and effects of dismissal for objective causes
Unit 9. Termination of employment contract (III)
1. Collective dismissal: concept and causes
2. The number o workers affected, period, procedure and effects
3. Collective bankruptcy dismissal and termination of employment contract due to force majeure
Unit 10. Termination of employment contract (IV)
1. Termination by joint agreement of the parties
1.1. Mutual extinction agreement
1.2. Expiration of the term agreed in temporary contracts
1.3. Resolutory condition
2. Termination of the contract due to disappearance, retirement or incapacity of the worker
3. Termination of the contract due to disappearance, retirement or incapacity of the employer
Unit 11. Termination of employment contract (VI)
1. The resignation of the worker
2. The abandonment of the worker
3. The termination of the employment contract based on contractual breaches of the employer.
4. Definitive decision of abandonment of the job as a consequence of gender violence.
5. Pacts and formalities common to the different types of extinction.