Learning objectives: At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Identify key concepts, frameworks and theories behind global human resource management practices discussed during the course;
- Use relevant theories and frameworks to analyze challenges and problems associated with implementation of global management practices;
- Understand the dynamics and issues pertaining to managing a global workforce;
- Critically assess and reflect upon methods, theories, and conclusions in own and others¿ work.
- Ability to critically assess and reflect upon methods, theories, and conclusions in own and others¿ work
- Ability to critically analyze international human resource management practices
- Ability to make sound decisions in international human resource management
- Conceptual and intellectual effort
- Inclination towards in-depth analysis of case studies
- Active participation in class discussion.
- Initiative in co-creating the practical classes.