- To know the elementary institutions of The Social Security System and its possible conections (each other) and with other branches of our Legal System.
- To know the social security benefits.
- To value the processes of change regarding Social Security.
- To develop different student abilities (expressive and systematizing)
Description of contents: programme
The protection techniques os social risks.
The Spanish Social Security: Constitutional model
The structure of Social Security System
The managment and financing model
The elementary rules of social protection: occupational and common risks
Disability benefits (temporary and permanent)
Maternity benefit and other benefits related to this situation
Widow and orphan´ pensions
Learning activities and methodology
- LECTURES: Topics are presented by the teacher in class
- ACTIVITIES: There will be different activities in class (workshops, test, cases, etc)
% end-of-term-examination 50
% of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
GONZÁLEZ ORTEGA, S Y BARCELÓN COBEDO, S. INTRODUCCIÓN AL DERECHO DE LA SEGURIDAD SOCIAL. TIRANT LO BLANCH. 2018
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.