1. The legal clinic as a service-learning project (ApS): learn by giving a service to the community.
2. The legal clinic as a legal advisory service protected from real cases pro-bono of disadvantaged groups or in situations of vulnerability.
3. The legal clinic of human rights: equality and non-discrimination.
4. The legal clinic of local development, social cohesion and public services.
5. The legal clinic of entrepreneurship of socially responsible economic activities.
6. Legal clinic in other areas of public interest for the benefit of people or communities in need or less privileged.