1. Introduction to Business Criminal Law.
2. Attribution of Responsibility.
a) Individual responsibility of administrators and managers.
b) Criminal liability of legal persons.
3. Frauds in business.
4. Embezzlement, misappropriation, disloyalty.
5. Fraudulent conveyance and banjruptcy fraud.
6. Intellectual and industrial property. Business secret
7. Crimes against the market and the rights of the consumers.
a) Market manipulation. Fraud against investors.
b) Corruption in the private sector.
c) Crimes against consumers.
9. Offences againsth the shareholders and other corporate crimes.
11. Document falsificaiton in business actvity.
12. Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security.
13. Money laundering.
14. Crimes against the rights of workers.
15. Environmental and urban planning offences..