Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: ARAGON GONZALEZ, INES
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Library Science and Documentation
Type: Basic Core
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 0
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 100
- Bobish, Greg y Jacobson, Trudi (ed.) . The Information Literacy User´s Guide: An Open, Online Textbook.. Geneseo, NY: State University of New York at Geneseo (http://opensuny.org/omp/index.php/SUNYOpenTextbooks/catalog/book/170). 2014
- Pacios Lozano, Ana R. (coord.) . Técnicas de búsqueda y uso de la información. Madrid: Editorial Universitaria Ramón Areces,. 2013
- GRAY, Kathleen, et al.. Web 2.0 authorship: Issues of referencing and citation for academic integrity. Internet and Higher Education, 2008, Vol. 11, issue 2, pp. 112-118. Available at ScienceDirect: doi:10.1016/j.iheduc.2008.03.001. 2008
- GRIMES, Deborah J. and Carl H. Boening.. Worries with the Web: A Look at Student Use of Web Resources. College & Research Libraries, January 2001, pp. 11-22..
- LE ROUX, Willem H. and Ivan D. Burke.. Collaborative Reference Management System [online].. University of Pretoria. Department of Library Services, 2008. Available at: http://www.ais.up.ac.za/digi/docs/leroux_paper.pdf [Accessed: 26/05/2011].
- LIU, Ziming.. Perceptions of credibility of scholarly information on the web.. Information Processing and Management, 2004, Vol. 40, pp. 1027-1038. Available at ScienceDirect: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0306-4573(03)00064-5.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.