Big data for business
Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: AUSIN OLIVERA, MARIA CONCEPCION
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Statistics
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Bradley Efron, Trevor Hastie.. Computer Age Statistical Inference: Algorithms, Evidence and Data Science.. Cambridge University Press. 2016
- E. Alpaydin. Introduction to Machine Learning. MIT Press.. 2010
- James, G., Witten, D., Hastie, T., Tibshirani, R.. An Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in R. Springer. 2013.
- T. Hastie, R. Tibshirani, J. Friedman.. The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction. Springer. . 2009
- Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, Martin Wainwright. Statistical Learning with Sparsity: the Lasso and Generalizations. Chapman & Hall. 2015
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.