This course will develop three main topics: first, central concepts of service marketing; second, it explains the application of these concepts to financial services, stressing subjects as service quality, satisfaction and profitable relationships; and third, stresses the more modern subjects, going beyond the 4 Ps.
The program is organized in the following sections:
- Service marketing. Services vs products. Servuction.
- Financial services marketing
- Marketing strategies in the financial sector
- Service quality, management and models
- Consumer behavior in financial firms
- The financial services customer: relationship management, satisfaction and loyalty
- Strategic marketing ¿The 4 Ps¿: Price, Product/Service, Place and Communication
- The other Ps
- Digital marketing