This course will develop three main topics: first, central concepts of service marketing; second, it explains the application of these concepts to financial services, stressing subjects as service quality, satisfaction and profitable relationships; and third, stresses the more modern subjects, going beyond the 4 Ps.
The program is organized in the following sections:
- Service marketing. Services vs products. Servuction.
- Financial services marketing
- Marketing strategies in the financial sector. Profitable relationship management, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Service quality, management and models
- Consumer behavior in financial firms
- The financial sector customer: customer insights and advanced customer models
- The 4 Ps: Price y Product in the financial sector
- The 4 Ps: Place (distribution) and Promotion (communication) in the financial sector
- The other 3Ps: People (internal marketing) and Physical evidence
- The other 3Ps: Processes and service innovation methodology (design thinking, lean startup, agile)