This course aims to introduce to the students to the advance concepts of Operations Management related to Supply Chain Managements. To achieve this goal students must acquire a range of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
For knowledge, at the end of the course the student will be able to:
- To know and understand the concepts related to production and logistics systems.
- To know and indentify the problems associated to the production and logistics systems.
- To know, understand and solve qualitative and quantitative problems.
- To understand and correctly apply the technologies of information and communication technology (TIC).
In terms of general abilities or skills, the course will work:
- The ability of making decisions.
- The ability of working individually, prioritizing the precision and accuracy of results.
- The ability of working together.
- The ability of working with tools, specially Microsoft Excel application.
- The ability of adapting to new situations.
After completing the course, the student should have the following attitudes:
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- An enthusiastic attitude to solve problems and justify their actions.
- A collaborative approach that will allow others to obtain information to make decisions.