- Know the main theoretical and empirical tools to create, develop and implement a business project.
- In-depth knowledge of small and medium-sized firms (SMEs) and their specific characteristics, as well as its management.
- Learn key aspects of different decision areas (HR, marketing, finance, etc.) applicable to business venturing and management of SMEs.
- Ability to identify business opportunities.
- Ability to manage with ease various information sources.
- Ability to design, plan and start a business project.
- Ability to develop management skills, negotiation skills and leadership spirit.
- To promote and encourage entrepreneurship in students
- Provide a critical view of the different strategic decisions of SMEs, faced with the challenges of this kind of businesses.