Innovation and technological change
Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: PALOMERAS VILCHES, NEUS
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 55
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 45
- Schilling, Melissa. Strategic Management of Technological Innovation. McGraw Hill. 2010
- Shane, Scott.. Technology Strategy for Managers and Entrepreneurs.. Pearson.. 2009
- Narayanan, V. K. . Managing Technology and Innovation for Competitive Advantage.. Prentice Hall. .
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.