Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: BARROSO LUDEÑA, ALICIA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- HAIR, J.F.; BUSH, R.P.; ORTINAU, D.J.. Marketing Research: within a changing information environment. McGraw-Hill/ Irwin. 2003
- MALHOTRA, N.. Marketing Research: An applied Orientation. Prentice Hall. 5ª Ed. 2006
- DILLON, W. R.; MADDEN, T. J.; FIRTLE, N.. Marketing Research Within a Changing Envioronment. McGraw Hill. 2004..
- PEÑA, D.. "Análisis de Datos Multivariantes". McGraw Hill. 2002.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.