Financial statement analysis
Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: MACIAS DORISSA, MARTA PILAR
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- Palepu, Healy, Bernard. Business Analysis and Valuation: Using Financial Statements, Text and Cases, 4th. Cengage Thomson. 2011
- Penman, S.H.. Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation, Fifth Edition. McGraw-Hill. International Edition. 2013
- Penman, S.H.. Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation (Fifth Ed.).. McGraw-Hill International. 2013.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.