Checking date: 11/05/2018
Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: TRIBO GINE, JOSE ANTONIO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Brealey, R. A. and S. C. Myers. Financial Management. McGraw Hill. 1998
- David Hillier, Mark Grinblatt and Sheridan Titman. Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy: European Edition. McGraw-Hill. 2013
- GRINBLATT, M. y TITMAN, S. (1998). Mercados Financieros y Estrategia Empresarial / Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy. McGraw Hill.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.
More information: http://www3.uc3m.es/reina/Fichas/fichas_1/0310226.html